Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 2


Selamat Pagi

Jam 5 the cute little nurse woke me up. She has to condition my chemo port line and fix the drips IVs like above. Gees kena gari now dah tak bebas lagi hi hi

They took some swab samples from my nose and throat. Sakit auwww :-) rasa macam suspect dalam CSI pulak.

At 7am usually they will change my bedsheet and it has to be done daily to minimise infection from dusk etc etc wow best kalau ada housekeepeing mcm ni kat rumah.

My blood was taken too for FBP , Full Blood Picture. Need to determine my count especially my WBC i.e White Blood Count. It is important to determine the count especially am feeling quite tired off late.

By 10am i should be in the small OT for my bone marrow test so pray to Allah for a smooth one.

Will write something once am back and fit enough , meanwhile have a wonderful day ahead.

P/S : Wonder what's on news today ?

*wink *wink

1 comment: